Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Settlement of Contracts

Settlement of outstanding contracts

How do I settle for my outstanding contracts?
You can use any of the following methods to settle contracts:

1. By Cheque or Cash Deposit
  • Payable to Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad at our branch or panel of bank’s counter
  • You are required to indicate name, client code and contract number on the reverse side of your cheque or under the reference column of your bank-in-slip
  • For payments made at our panel bank’s counter or ATM machine, please notify KenTrade under E Payment > Offline Payment > Payment Particulars or inform your dealer’s representative to perform fund sighting

2. Online payment via KenTrade FPX services

3. Set off against Trust account
  • You can set off your outstanding contracts from KenTrade as per following steps:

  Step 1: Log on to www.kentrade.com.my
  Step 2: Click on E Payment > Online Payment
  Step 3: Select the contract(s) and key in payment under “Payment By Trust (MYR)”
  Step 4: Verify payment and click “OK” to proceed
  Upon submission, system will return a reference number as confirmation.
Can I set off dues against my trust or sales/gains?
Yes. You can offset your contra gains against your dues. Please contact your dealer’s representative to set off your positions. Otherwise, you can subscribe for “Auto Trust” to have your sales/gains automatically credited into trust and set off against dues. You can download the "Share Trading (Products) Update form" from KenTrade website
Can I contra my unsettled purchase positions?
Yes. You may contra your outstanding purchase contracts against sales contracts on or before settlement date. Please contact your dealer’s representative on settlement related matters.